Friday, 15 November 2013

Your Hands are Curling up Like Floating Leaves



Polka Dot Shirt: Topshop
Floral Pants: Zara
Cream Furry Coat: Topshop
Burgubdy Scarf: Urban Outfitters
Burgundy Brogues: River Island
Brown Leather BackPack: Market
This outfit is quite a departure from the norm for me (in my eyes anyways) for the following reasons. 1. There is not one ounce of black on my body in this outfit (!!!!) 2. There is not one ounce of Penneys on my person in this outfit (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and 3. This outfit is all high street - no vintage/ no second hand. It is also brighter than I'm used to wearing but I am loving this idea of winter pastels at the moment (as exemplified by my recent wishlist.)

I am currently getting ready to head in to see Disclosure live which I CAN NOT WAIT FOR I AM SO EXCITED IJUSTWANTTODANCESOMUCH. The concert sold out in 4 MINUTES and I managed to procure a ticket last minute. I am literally the luckiest girl in the world. Keep an eye out for pictures later next week.
Elle Uk
Penneys Phone Cover
Black XS Perfume by Paco Rabanne (My Favourite) 


2 comments:

  1. I think pastels really rock on you! (though you still managed to add some black with the bag :D)

    xoxo

    WWW.ZERXZASTYLE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much Epp! The backpack is in fact a very dark brown but you know i couldn't resist throwing in a dark colour!!

      Delete