Tuesday, 12 November 2013

November Wishlist


 photo c3af4518-d451-4022-a161-5362aa1c9cd3_zps29c5e13b.jpg
1. Topshop Plaid Coat
2. Pandora Ring
3. Topshop Cropped Jumper
4. Avoca Scented Candle
5. Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer
6. Ted Baker Purse
7. Wildfox Bel Air Sunglasses
8. Nike Free Runs 
I am kind of lamenting the absence of a lot of winter pastels in my wardrobe hence my out of character pink wishlist. I am loving the plaid trend and am yet to invest in a plaid garment. Although I love this coat I am not sure I can justify adding yet another coat to my collection. These sunglasses will be eternally on my wishlist as I can not find a good knock off pair and can not afford the real ones.

The Kevyn Aucoin Skin Enhancer is something I have seen praised on a few beauty blogs and I am looking for a new heavy foundation for nights out. I have ordered it in SX07 and hoping all my research on the shades will pay off! I am also planning on getting free runs, hoping they will inspire me to actually go running (HA). Also thinking of asking for a reasonably priced Pandora ring for Christmas (seeing as I sacrificed my entire expensive ring collection to a Cretan sea) and this one caught my eye in the store. 

What is your favourite??

1 comment:

  1. I'm crazy about scented candles!! Always looking for new ones to try! Great Wishlist xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...