Wednesday, 13 November 2013

All Part of the Open Pressures of Growing Up



Trousers: Penneys (Primark)
Leopard Print Cross Tee: Urban Outfitters
Coat: Zara
Hat: 9 Crow Street
Boots: Vagabond @ Chelsea
Laptop Case: PC World

Back to college after a week off hence my laptop case seeing as I am spending my day drifting throughout the library. I loved these pants so much I bought them in a size 14 and got them altered to a size 10 to fit. That, my friends, is dedication. 

I have mentioned 9 Crow Street on this blog a few times and they have just opened their new store in Dublin. We went to visit it on Saturday and it is so pretty and chic. I picked up this hat and ring and I would have bought more if I had the money! I even got a hug from one of the owners because I had been such a regular on the website. I clearly need help with my spending habits. 


1 comment:

  1. oh my sweet lord that hat is just incredible, I NEED!

    ReplyDelete